You can INSPIRE HOPE for men, women and children facing cancer!
Each year, more than 30,000 Hoosiers are diagnosed with cancer. Thankfully, there are places like St.Vincent Cancer Care that are there to provide hope for patients and families before, during and after their battle. We achieve this not only through a variety of life-saving treatments options, but also through holistic healing of the body, mind and spirit. This year you have an opportunity to help us help them by participating in the St.Vincent Cancer Run/Walk Challenge.
Learn more about the Challenge.
100% of all proceeds from this family-friendly event benefit patients at St.Vincent Cancer Care. Join us by either walking or running along the scenic course through beautiful Zionsville.
News & Events
- Get inspired with ideas from our Fast Track to Fundraising plans.
- Meet our Honorary Event Co-Chairs, Julia Moffitt and Andrew & Sam Smith!
- Check out these great Training Videos from St.Vincent Sports Performance.
- Save the Date! The 2015 Home-A-Rama will take place September 17th through October 4th at Sagamore in Noblesville. A special Preview Party will take place September 16th. A percentage of proceeds will support the event. Check out this event and others on our Events page.
- Now Available: Additional event gear in our online store – Shop now!